We will be at Wicked Book Weekend for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday! Looking forward to a great party weekend!
Click here for tickets and information!
FRIDAY April 22:
- 6:15 – 9: LIPS Drag show with full dinner including Ceasar Salad, and your choice of entree: Chicken Marsala, Atlantic Salmon, Grilled Chicken, Baby Back Ribs, Shrimp Scampi Linguini, Italian Lasagne, or Roasted loin of pork, plus dessert. Cash bar. Meal, tip and show price included, but it is encouraged to tip the entertainers more. $52.50 per person including show price and dinner.
- Shuttle bus to and from lips is $10/pp payable to the driver, but you must get the free ticket for head count.
- 9-11: Author check in and set up (or wait till morning), Poolside hang-out.
SATURDAY April 23:
- 10:30-11:30: Private signing for hotel guests with all day tickets (MUST show room key)
- 11:30-1:30: Signing for all ticket holders.
- 1:30-3:30: Buffet Lunch with a minimum of one random author per table. Seating is not reserved, and you will not know which author will be at your table. Raffle prizes will be given.
- 3:30-5:30: Signing continues. At 5:30 we’d like to give all authors a break. But many are very generous and will sign until they have everyone. But we’d like them to have a private dinner break!
- 8:00pm-1am: After party with light cheese and crackers and fruit displays, candy table, 1 drink ticket (then cash bar) DJ, Games, prizes, photo and video booths and more! All day price: $99 including lunch, after party and swag bag.
SUNDAY April 24th:
VERY TENTATIVE PLANS:
- 10am: Poolside games.
- Noon: Lunchtime meet-up (it is too soon to plan, but we will need an approximate head count before I reserve, I would like to do pay-your-own-way, but many restaurants wont do this with a large group, so stay tuned, I may just do a pizza party on the beach.)
- 2:00: Scavenger Hunt
- 7:00: (Tentative) Boat Bar Crawl with a shuttle option sponsored by Harper Sloan for her birthday and Tara Sivec’s Birthday!
We hope to have enough sponsors to cover Sunday, but I won’t know until a little closer to the event, an e-mail will be sent when additional tickets go up.